




So, I take alot of pictures. A REDIC amount actually... but they're not all pictures I want to post on my photography websites specifically... but things maybe clients and my friends might be interested in seeing still... so I figured I'd do this... give this whole business a try.
I've been taking pictures for as long as I remember... and I've been around it even longer than that. Growing up, I constantly had a camera focusing on my every move from somewhere in the near distance thanks to my photo-obsessed mommacita. [It's true, mom... don't deny it.] I can't give her too much crap for it though... I'm exactly the same way now that I have kiddos of my own. They do make pretty cute subjects though... so you can't hold my photo-snapping addiction completely against me.
My first set of pictures I guess I'm going to... share... is from Christmas. It just passed... and I'm having a hard time realizing its already over. Where does the time go these days... seems like it came and went in a flash... The tree is already down, the decorations are put away... and Jake has had his first Christmas already. CRAZY.

No comments:
Post a Comment